Introduction to A/V Editing
The Certification in A/V Post Production is now a trending and most recognized amongst other Animation courses in Jaipur and the whole of India in general. It is famous for its wide and broad subjects and sub-subjects, the course entails of both making Graphics designs & Motion Graphics, Ad Films, News videos, Concept Video editing, Use of 3D elements in Video editing and so many more to mention but a few. As a body which is focused on Multimedia and Animations, TGC provides you with all the basic and core support and mentor ship that you will need to succeed in these field from your Day one till completion of the course.
To know more – Enroll now or speak to our counsellors at Toll Free No.: 180030702898
In the A/V Editing field, the courses for the whole syllabus are normally broken down into series of classes and sections which includes:
- Design Conceptualization
- Bacis of Photography / Cinematography
- 2D Graphic Animation.
- 3D Elements & Advanced Video Editing
- Compositing, Audio/Video Editing
NOTE: At the end of this A/V Editing course. Projects would be executed by students individually and in teams. Projects include
1. Design and creation of Media animations using a video format
2. Digital video Production
3. Animation Video
4. Audio capture, editing, processing and Production.
ANIMATION COURSE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After Effects.
- Adobe Premier.
- Sony Sound Forge/ F L Studio.
- Various editing applications.
Being privileged to see your self as a professional in the field of A/V Editing is considered a rare opportunity, becoming a skilled compositor, video editor or perhaps a sound editors does not just present you with gold and silvers of Employment, but also helps you to widen your own individual scope and entrepreneurship.
- Being a professional in the field of A/V Editing also presents you to the world of opportunities, with the rate at which technology is increasing by the day with the simultaneous increase in the methodologies which things are done nowadays, you will come to believe me that there is no limit to the kind of success that awaits you in the job market. The number of departments and niches where you are likely to be employed are limitless; all depends on your choice. You could get hired either as a Film Editor, Visual Effects Editor, Compositors, Roto Artist , Motion Graphics Artist, Compositor, VFx artist, Non Linear Editor, Sound Editor
Advanced Certification Course in Audio / Video Editing & Composting