Introduction Multimedia Course Institute
The Multimedia course is a second class subject under the Advanced Media concept. Multimedia in a brief definition is the collative theory that binds both Graphics design and WebDesign, this advanced diploma course seems to be a very broad course in the sense that it covers all the aspects of both the Web designing strategies and also Pure graphics designs with their respect creatively forming new such as used in the Digital media industry.
The training at TGC Jaipur, the leading Multimeda school in Rajasthan emphasizes on helping you understand the basic advanced designs with respect to their changes to modernized technology such as the web and its relationship to Mobile technology and devices. To know more – enroll now or speak to our counselors at Toll Free No.: 18001020514
The benefits of the Multimedia Training Course
Becoming a pro in the Multimedia field helps you to get updated with the changes in technologies and also offers you with the opportunity to effect changes also in your various areas of concentration, it updates you primarily beyond boundaries, furthermore having known the concepts of multimedia hands you with the opportunity to explore your skills and knowledge into competing with top gurus in the Multimedia industry even without looking forward to be hired.
The Course Outline
The Multimedia Programme is being divided in 5 modules & Portfolio Design, Please see below posts for the complete course info’s.
Having a good understanding in the Multimedia field also increases your chance of being hired by big telecommunication industries and studios, aside this you will also be capable of making Raster Imaging and Vector Imaging, handling of environmental Design projects, Packaging Design projects, Corporate Design presentation and helping various companies to manage their advertising Design projects and much more, since it is a course that has a wide spread value and benefits.
The full course details ( Best Multimedia Course)
Module1. Commercial & Digital Illustrations
- Visual communication, Laws of Design.
- Scribbling layouts.
- Vector Illustration.
- Vector Vs. Raster.
- Creating manual Illustrations.
- Colour Schemes and Theories.
- Gestalt Psychology of Design.
- Hierarchy of importance in a design.
- Packaging Design.
- Case Studies and Project.
Module2. Advanced Artistry and Layout
- Advanced Raster techniques.
- Creating collages and masks.
- Image manipulation techniques.
- Image correction techniques.
- Designing Brochures, Catalogues and Newspapers.
- Designing for publications.
- How Advertising agency works.
- Case studies and Projects.
Module3. Prepress & Production
- File formats.
- LPI Vs. DPI.
- Fonts management in PCs and Macs.
- Form Creation for offset.
- Printing mediums.
- Preparing files for prepress.
- PS vs PDF, Editing PDF.
- Trapping & Overprinting.
- Paper sizing.
- CD Printing.
- Post Press.
- Costing methods.
Module4. Core Web Design and Connectivity
- HTML/DHTML & HTML Editor tools,
- Advanced Style Sheets (CSS) techniques,
- Creating DIV based tableless websites,
- Web 2.0 & 3.0 standards,
- Forms and validations,
- Java Script,
- Database connectivity(PHP overview),
- Testing and Maintaining a website,
- FTP controls.
Module5. Interactive Multimedia and Responsive Web
- Creating animated contents to be integrated in a website,
- Creating E-greetings,
- animated banners and other web components,
- Creating contents for the E-learning,
- Advanced Action Script 2.0 & 3.0,
- Overview for PPC and Pageant,
- Stationary Designs inclusive of Business card,
- Letter head & Envelope.
- Logos and Company Identities for a corporate communication.
- Advertising layouts & Web design template designs.
- Advanced image manipulation techniques complied as before and after.
- Packaging Designs and creating diecut packaging prototypes.
- Posters, Danglers, POPs, Leaflets, Menu cards, Invitation & Greetings etc.
- Newspaper & Newsletter layouts with typography presentations.
- Portfolio Design show & credit rating at the end of the Training.
- Brand Quizes,
- Creating presentations for new design ideas.
- Interviews and on the spot design competitions.
- Creating a number of Web templates with international look and feel.
- Completely done website designs and hosting them on TGC web server.
- Creating Flash website mockups.
- Creating Animated E-presentations.
- Java Script templates.
- Tableless website templates.
- Forms with submission exp.
- Creating portfolio templates.
- Design showcase.
- Portfolio show.
- Interviews and on the spot web design competitions.
- Placement Assistance
Why TGC Jaipur?
Choosing to study in TGC Jaipur could be one of the most Essential decisions that have considered throughout this year. Because you are also not likely to be left out of the massive and productive employment scheme which the school has organized for it reputable students who has successfully passed out with distinctions in their Entire courses and areas of concentration, This placement cell initiative was also initiated by the institution to help students sweeten the deal. For further informations on the course details, please kindly shoot us a mail at email@example.com
To know more – enroll now or speak to our counselors at Toll Free No.: 18001020514
Know more about Graphic + Web
"My experience at TGC India was wonderful. The teaching staff and classroom infrastructure are Excellent "
I want to start with a Free Demo