After enrolling in any of the course program at TGC Animation and Multimedia you agreed to be legally bound with the terms and conditions.
If you want an assistance or clarification for any of the below mention statements, you are most welcome to connect with TGC.
- Your declaration
- After enrolling yourself in a course at TGC Animation & Multimedia
- You confirm that all the information provided by you is absolutely correct to the best of your knowledge at the time of enrolment.
- You confirm that you have a workplace, a computer , an internet connection with operating system or similar with additional hardware/software or equipment required for the course in which you are enrolling.
- You confirmed that you have studied all the policies / information in this document and act according to them.
- It’s a responsibility of a student to update his/her current personal information if changed. If any changes in Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Email id and others.
- Agree to maintain a current email id in which TGC can send you all the relevant details about your course and through which we can communicate formally with you via Email.
- Confirm that you understand the challenges in accessing a suitable workplace, particularly for assessment tasks for students that are not of working age.
- You acknowledge that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment cancelled if we determine that any of the above statements are false, or you breach the above mentioned terms and conditions
- Payment Terms
- By enrolling in any course with us
- You confirm that you have read and understood the fees associated with your course and agree to pay your requisite fees.
- You confirm that you are under 18 years of age and have submitted you application form with your parental consent and their agreement to the payment of fees arrangements.
- If you fail to pay any part of the course program fees by the due date, TGC Animation and Multimedia reserve the right to
- Restrict access to our institute/ classrooms/ online learning environment
- Withhold marking of assessment and issuance of certifications or statements of attainment for partial completion,
- Notify relevant credit agencies of your default.
- If you are paying your fees in monthly instalments
- You must use a valid Debit card / Credit card or Bank account
- You must pay all such instalments on or before the due dates; and will be liable to pay late fine if fee paid after due date.
- You must agree to a Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
- Your remain liable for unpaid instalments event if you finish your course early;
- Will not be entitled to be issued with a certification until you have paid your course fees in full
- Your will not be entitled to be issued with a statement of attainment for a course module until you have paid all fees in respect of that module.
- You acknowledge that your course fees doesn’t include
- Any hardware, Software, Printed material (fees may apply if these are required) or equipment for your course.
- Travel or other personal costs (such as uniforms) associated with undertaking workplace assessments.
- Withdrawal and refunds
- You can get a full refund without penalties and fees.
- Before your course starts
- Registration fees is non refundablei.e Rs 1,000
- Down payment of your fees can refund if you will drop your course after attending 2 (Two) consecutive classes that too after deducting GST i.e 18%
- After attending two classes of your course no deposited fees will refund.
- If you don’t complete the course with in its mandatory timeframe, your enrolment expires without refund, unless you have paid fees for an extension
- Your course fees won’t be refunded as a result of a course change.
- If there is an outstanding debt associated with your course, please contact us for possible payment options.
- Changing course
- Your are not allowed to change your course without a proper application letter. Course change request can only be accepted for upgrad, no downgrade request will be accepted, course can be changed where fee structure is appreciate.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Students who have difficulty with basic literacy, numeracy, English language or other areas of learning are requested to advise us of this at the time of enrolment. We may be able to provide direct assistance or refer the student to the appropriate agency on a fee borne by student.
- Website use
6.1. By enrolling in a course with us, you’re expected to comply with the terms and conditions for using our websites and student platforms for the duration of your enrolment. If we consider that you’re not complying with these requirements, we may cancel your enrolment, which may result in your loss of fees.
6.2 Some information collected by our website will not in itself identify you, but will provide information about your use of our website (for example ‘clickstream data’ or ‘cookies’). We may collect and use this data to track use of our website and/or to help improve our services.
7.1. By enrolling in a course with us you:
- Agree that we may collect personal information (including sensitive information) about you for the purposes of enrolling you in your Course, processing your enrolment application, managing your participation in your Course, improving our products and services, and communicating with you about our products and services (including your Course).
- Understand that we’re obligated to disclose your personal information to relevant government authorities as required by law and for reporting purposes.
- Our obligation
8.1 Subject to these terms and conditions, TGC Animation & Multimedia
- Agrees to provide you with access to our Classroom and online learning environment, associated learning material and trainers
- Will respond to your questions throughout your course
- Mark and provide feedback on your assessments
- Provide you with access to our student support services
- Issue you with certification for your successful completion of a course or part thereof
8.2 We may make changes to your Course (including units, learning materials and assessments), to our policies and procedures from time to time, and reasonable changes to our fees.